Last night, I did:
– Chen Practical Method positive and negative circles
– First 13 movements of Chen Practical Method Yilu x3
– Chen Practical Method Zhan Zhuang Stance Training
– Leg Stretches on the ground
– Zhan Zhuang stance training
All while watching the 2 hour episode special of 24 on TV. While it’s not ideal to split my attention, I try to fit in training whenever I can. Last week, I was doing kettlebell swings and push ups during commercials. For me, taiji is something that is a part of my life, not my life. As such, training has to find a place in my life.
Currently, I only watch 2 TV epidsoes: 24 and V. This is roughly 2 hours per week of TV watching. Not bad compared to the national average of 19 hours per week based on a study in 2005.