Cheng Man Ching:
It is said, “The barehand form is yin, the sword is yang.” The one is to release tension, find root, cultivate stillness, and allow chi to enter. The other is to express this chi, to engage, to expand into action.
– Tai Chi Inspirations 2006 (May)
Top Posts & Pages
- Teaching the Chen Practical Method
- Radio Interview with Chen Zhonghua
- The Transmission of Touch
- Working the Dang
- Zhan Zhuang Expansiveness Effects
- Being Effortless With Fong Ha
- Real Gold Does Not Fear the Fire
- Zhao Bao Taiji Applications and Martial Efficacy
- Old Imperial Yang Style of Yang Jianhou?
- Chen Zhonghua Energy Alignment DVD