Fong Ha has his “100 hrs” goal in that he encourages everyone to do at least 100 hrs of meditation, whether that be seated or standing. I’ve never really gotten into the seated part before, but last night my feet started to hurt with about 4 minutes left in the session so I decided to sit down. I found some blankets near me and sat on top of them in a crossed legged position. I glanced at the clock and began the sitting meditation. The next time I glanced the clock, close to 10 mins had passed! I was a bit shocked and surprised as time really doesn’t fly that quickly in standing meditation as it did in seated with little to no effort.
Top Posts & Pages
- Old Imperial Yang Style of Yang Jianhou?
- Zhan Zhuang Adjustments
- Being Effortless With Fong Ha
- Li Enjiu Teaching Practical Method Applications
- Zhan Zhuang Expansiveness Effects
- Counting Breaths in Zhan Zhuang
- Chen Zhonghua Workshop Summary Part 2
- Working the Dang
- Reader Question: Sinking Lower in Zhan Zhuang